Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Returns
- Delivery times
All orders shall be served within a period of 3 to 15 days, depending on the delivery destination, except for Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- Prices and taxes
Applicable shipping costs and taxes shall be indicated separately when the order is placed. Shipping is free of charge for orders of 100 Euro and above within the European Union.
- Shipping costs
Spain: 8 Euro
European Union: 14 Euro
For destinations other than the above mentioned countries, shipping costs will be determined and indicated when a customer places the order according to the rates agreed by Palmaria Mallorca S.L. with courier and transport service companies.
- Means of payment
Payment shall be made via PayPal.
Transaction costs shall be borne by Palmaria Mallorca S.L.
Once the customer has received the product no returns or exchanges will be admitted, unless the product should present a flaw or defect of any kind. In the event that the product should present a flaw or defect, customer shall have a period of seven (7) calendar days, as of the date of receipt of the product, to exercise the right of return.
In the event of return, shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Likewise, any collection costs shall be borne by the customer (equal to the cost of shipping of the type of product purchased and destination). In order for return to be accepted, the product must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging. Once goods have been received at our warehouse, reimbursement will be made by means of payment originally used by the customer. In any event, the return of flawed products and mistaken deliveries will be admitted, and Palmaria Mallorca S.L. will be responsible for all shipping costs provided the customer informs of this situation within seven (7) calendar days as of the date of receipt of product. In order to make a return, the customer must send to Palmaria Mallorca S.L. an email to the following address: .
- Customer details
In order to make a purchase at our online shop or to access certain services, the customer must enter personal details and select a password to allow access to all areas requiring prior identification. This will prevent the customer from having to enter this information at every access. As of the time the customer registers with our secure server or should place an order, customer personal details, address and means of payment shall be added to our database, to be used exclusively to process the order, as well as for sending information on offers and services that may be of interest to the customer. Customer registration details may be modified at any time (change of address, telephone number, etc) or new password requested if the original one has been forgotten.
In accordance with what is set forth in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Data Protection, as a customer of Palmaria Mallorca S.L. the customer may at any time exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and objection, by informing Palmaria Mallorca S.L. in writing via email to: email@example.com.
The online shop of Palmaria Mallorca S.L. incorporates the measures required to ensure that the information provided by the customer, including credit card details, is kept confidential and secure and that the payment and registration data is processed with the utmost confidentiality. When a purchase is made or customer account information is accessed, Palmaria Mallorca S.L. uses a secure server. The software on this secure server (SSL) encrypts all the information provided by the customer prior to being sent to Palmaria Mallorca S.L.
Conditions of use
- General terms and conditions of use of this website
The use of this website and/or registration as a user implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
Ownership of this website
This website is owned by Palmaria Mallorca S.L. All rights on contents, images, text, design and software therein pertain to Palmaria Mallorca S.L. All items contained in this website, including without limitation, the design and contents thereof, are protected by Copyright Laws and International Intellectual and Industrial Property agreements referring to Copyright.
Use of contents
Unless otherwise expressly authorised by Palmaria Mallorca S.L., the contents of this website may not be reproduced, transmitted or exploited in any way whatsoever.
Despite of the utmost effort invested by Palmaria Mallorca S.L. to ensure the accuracy and veracity of the contents of this website, it may contain mistakes or inaccuracies. We therefore do not guarantee the veracity, reliability or accuracy of its contents.
Palmaria Mallorca S.L. shall not be held liable for any information contained in third party websites linked to the website of Palmaria Mallorca S.L.
Under no circumstance whatsoever will Palmaria Mallorca S.L. be held liable for any damages of any nature arising from, or related to, the use of this website.
Palmaria Mallorca S.L. shall be indemnified for damages caused by the breach of these terms and conditions or the use of the website contents without prior authorisation to do so.
If any stipulation contained herein should lack or eventually lack validity or should be deemed non-exercisable according to applicable legislation, said stipulation would be null and void, albeit only with regard to the specific lack of validity, and shall not affect any other stipulation contained herein.
Said terms and conditions of use shall be interpreted and governed by Spanish legislation in force. Any controversy arising from said terms and conditions will be resolved by the courts of Palma de Mallorca, Spain. This will however not prevent Palmaria Mallorca S.L. from exercising its right to resolve any litigation in another competent jurisdiction.
Palmaria Mallorca S.L. reserves the right to change the contents of this website at any time and with no advance notice required.
- Obligations of customers and users
The user generally undertakes to fulfil these general terms and conditions, as well as to fulfil the special recommendations and instructions of use contained therein or in the website, at all times acting in accordance with the law, good custom and good will, applying due diligence and refraining from using the website in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal working order thereof, the goods and rights of Palmaria Mallorca S.L., its suppliers, remaining users or generally any third party.
Access and use of the portal is forbidden to minors without the express authorisation from parents. Palmaria Mallorca S.L. shall not be held liable for the veracity or accuracy of the data entered by the user and thus is not able to verify the age thereof. Specifically, and with no implication of any restriction whatsoever on the foregoing paragraph, during the use of the websites www.palmaria-mallorca.com or www.palmariamallorca.com the user undertakes to:
- a) Provide true information on the data requested in the user registration form or placing of orders, and to keep such data current.
- b) To not enter, store or disclose in or from the website, any information or material deemed to be defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, should incite to violence or discrimination by reason of race, gender, ideology or religion or which in any way should offend the decency, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or image of third parties or in general the legislation in force.
- c) Not enter, store or disclose through the store any program, data, virus, code or any other electronic or physical device that could damage the website, any of its services, or any equipment, systems or networks of Palmaria Mallorca S.L. of any other user, of the suppliers of Palmaria Mallorca S.L. or generally of any third party.
- d) To diligently safeguard the “user name” and the “password” provided by Palmaria Mallorca S.L. assuming all liability for damages arising from the improper use thereof.
- e) Not carry out advertising or commercial promotion activities via the website, and not use the contents and information therein to send publicity, or send messages with any kind of marketing objective nor to collect or store third party personal data.
- f) Not use false information, nor impersonate the identity of others in the use of this website or in the use of any services contained therein, including the use if applicable of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
- g) Not to destroy, alter, use for personal gain, render unusable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Palmaria Mallorca S.L., its suppliers or third parties.
- h) Not enter, store or disclose via the store any content that may infringe the copyright or business secrets of third parties, nor generally any content that the law should forbid from disclosing to a third party. The customer undertakes to enable the delivery of the order placed by providing a delivery address where the product may be delivered within the usual timetable of delivery of goods. In the event of breach by the customer of this obligation, Palmaria Mallorca S.L. will not be held liable for any delay or failure in the delivery of the order placed by the customer. The customer agrees to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address where the requested order can be delivered within the usual merchandise delivery schedule. In case of breach by the client of this obligation Palmaria Mallorca S.L. will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
- The products
The Products appearing in this website are in stock unless otherwise indicated on the online shop. If for any reason the unavailability of a specific product were to be discovered subsequent to having received payment for said product, Palmaria Mallorca S.L. will immediately inform the customer via electronic mail of this fact, offering either to postpone the delivery or to reimburse the monies paid.
Prices and taxes
The price established for each product shall be that in effect on the online shop at the time the order is placed. Palmaria Mallorca S.L. may modify its prices at any time without need for advance notice (this shall not be applicable to periods of special offers made on the online shop).
The prices of the products offered in the online shop include taxes but not shipping costs.
Purchases made by taxpayers (business, entities and/or organisations) residing within the European Union and holding an intercommunity tax identification code, shall be exempt from paying VAT, having the obligation to send a copy of this tax code document by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchases made by individual or corporate taxpayers residing outside the European Union shall be exempt from paying VAT. For the purposes of this system and due to its fiscal regime, non-EEC territories are deemed to be the geographic areas of Canaries, Ceuta and Melilla.
Prices provided for shipping do not include import taxes (customs duties), which shall be paid in cash at destination by the recipient of the goods.
No goods shall be delivered to post office boxes.
Upon making a purchase via the online shop, the customer undertakes to accept the sales conditions and abide by them.
This purchase system is subject to the legislation in force in Spain; sales shall therefore be deemed to have been made at the address of Palmaria Mallorca S.L., Calle Petra 6 bjos. dcha., 07630 Campos, Balearic Islands (Spain).
- Legislation and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the legislation in force in Spain in this regard, to be applied to any matter not foreseen therein.
The agreement is understood to be entered into in Campos, province of Mallorca (Spain), which shall determine the applicable jurisdiction in the event of any controversy that may arise therefrom.
The fiscal name is Palmaria Mallorca S.L. with address at Calle Petra 6 bajos, 07630 Campos (Spain).
The sales made are distance sales governed by Spanish legislation in force on the matter.